Thursday, September 17, 2009

Help and Etsy Stuff!!!

I need someone who knows a lot more about layouts than I do and that's probably everybody. I tried to post my Etsy pics on the sidebar. You know, that cute little window displaying your wares from Etsy, but I don't know where to put it. What kind of gadget is it???? I think I tried all of them but to no avail, so I'll need a little bit of help in setting that up. Please explain it in simple English...pretend your giving instructions to a 6 year old!! LOL

Oh well, but if you're interested in seeing my Etsy listings and perhaps see something you just gotta have, here's the link to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6435585. I've finally added my newest stuff...damn it takes forever and I put it off, no wonder I'm a horrible bidness woman!!! Thanks for your help and have a good one. Peace out.

8 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Oh I wish I knew. I don't have an Etsy shop but I will visit yours. Take care. I think what you do is copy it from your Etsy and then go to your layout on blogger and insert a gadget and select the HTML box and when it comes up you paste. I think that is how you do it.

Tristan Robin said...

I can't help you ... but I'm keeping an eye on your blog so that I can get the answer from somebody. LOL I can't figure it out either and I want my shop on my blog sidebar, too!

Congrats on your Side of the Road win!

Are you neck deep in Day of the Dead work now?

Tracy M. said...

Hi Georgina, I can help. First go to (your etsy) at the bottom of the page under PROMOTE click on etsy mini. Create the layout you want. Thwn in the first box and coy all. Then sign in to your blog. Hit custommise. Click on add gadget. In the 3rd box down hit HTML/JavaScript. Type in your Title if you want. and then paste the etsy info in the box. Click save and then save again your main page. then you can drag it where you want on the side.

Hope that helps.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Take Care,
Tracy M.

Tracy M. said...

Sorry, that's supposed to be copy the first box on the etsy mini. I should proof read before I send.

Georgina said...

Oh, Tracy, thanks...I'll pass the instructions on to Tristen...muchas gras.

Tristan Robin said...

thanks from me, as well!

WingingIt said...

i am of no help either darling...sorry...you are an amazing 57 year old though...i am nipping at your heels as a 55 year old...there is still so much i want to learn though...thanks for the support!!!

Anonymous said...

A video tutorial with all the process
http://www.etsy-es.com/2008/09/06/etsy-mini/
Saludos!