Good morning all, I received this award some time back and I'm so very sorry to Linda for not posting it sooner, but here it is. This is from my crazy friend right up the road in Albuquerque, NM... http://lindaomasoldebaggsnstuftshirts.blogspot.com. Unfortunately, I'm to send it to others, but I ran out of people, so I guess the "Buck Stops Here," thank you Harry Truman!!! I'm supposed to tell you 10 things about me....hmm, I did this once before and I came up with some pretty funny stuff, but right now my brain is eaten up with Menopauseitis!!! Hold on, I feel a hot flash coming on.....I'M MELTING!!!
Ok, that's over with for now, so here are 10 things about me:
- I think everyone knows this one, but I don't like snow, bleh!
- My great-great grandmother was an Irish Jew....didn't even know such people existed!!
- I was married almost 26 years to a toad, but met my Prince Charming finally.
- Returned to school when I was 47, graduated with a B.A. in Art in 2005, at 53.
- I'm an artist (oh duh, really???).
- I have 3 kids, Joel, 33, Andria, 31 and Ian, 24. I didn't give birth to them, I folded!
- Love my grandkids, Sean, 9, Ryan 7, Zach, 5 and Sammy 4 months
- I have many acquaintances, but few really good friends...I'm very picky!!
- I used to lie in the confessional...told the priest all sorts of stories till he recognized my voice.
- Ok, this one is really personal, but I've had farting contests with my grandsons!!! My daughter put an end to that, the ol' poop!
Has anyone ever thought about those stupid made up words you have to type to get your blog comments published? Well, I have. I thought maybe someone, like a linguist, could come up with a language using those stupid pseudo words. I was listening to some guy the other day on the radio and he spoke nothing but Klingon to his son till the kid caught on at age 3 and refused to speak to his father in the Klingon language again!!! Ya think that guy needs a life???? Anyway, I thought the same could be done with these little letters that sometimes we have to decipher with a squint. So, do you think I need a life???? Just one of my crazy ramblings.
Well, hopefully will complete most of Christmas gifts today and get them ready for shipping or packaging to take with me to Austin. Right now I'm playing with glass paints...having a blast and the glass and paint are so forgiving...you make a mistake, you wipe it off and "all gone!" Well, my dear friends, it's off to my happy place and hopefully will take pics of the final projects and post them here. Peace out.