Monday, September 8, 2008

Going to get to work


Lock Box Bob just reminded me it's Monday!! How dare he since I was feeling great...oh well. Today I want to get back into my studio and start working on my Halloween doll for an exchange, sketch more ideas for my icon doll challenge, finish up my Kitchen Witches my friend ordered for her store, fix my mariottete for the class I'll be teaching in a few weeks at ourlocal art museum (my 4 year old grandson got a hold of her and broke the strings...ahhhh).

Sounds over whelming doesn't it? Ok, cant' do it all today, but have to start sometime and today is it. I've been quite busy the last couple of months which has prevented me from doing my work and I so miss it. Well enough jibber jabber....have to get ready, take Mom to the grocery store, put away her groceries then back to my studio....whew! I'm pumped!!!

No comments: