Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finding Time

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've done anything on this blog. This reminds me of the old Simon and Garfunkel song, "Hazy Shade of Winter," to quote, "Time, time, time what's become of me...." Family has taken quite of bit of time, but that's a given in my life. I feel as if I'm spinning my wheels and going nowhere! I have much to do and very little time to do it, so what am doing on this blog complaining about my worries and woes?!!!

Time to get my butt into that studio and work, work, work till my eyeballs fall out of my head. OK, that's a bit graphic, but I really need to get going here and start working again. I also have to plan a family party for my two sons this coming weekend. My oldest, Joel, turn 32 (oiy vey) and my baby, 23 today! My daughter turned 30 the 15th, so she'll be celebrated in abstencia!! Yep, all 3 of my babies have September birthdays. So you don't have to count back, December was my fertile month!! haha!! I guess I was so busy preparing for the holidays and enjoying the holidays, I just didn't pay any attention. When they were younger, it was a very trying month. Alberston's bakering looked forward to my visits in September....I was even on their calander...LOL!

Well, need to get off here and start on some Dia de Los Muertos projects.....love this time of year!!

2 comments:

Chaska Peacock said...

Georgiana, you are a hoot, and I hope I will meet you one of these days! (You aren't all that far awaay!

Linda Fleming said...

Thanks you for stopping by my blog, Georgina! I love your Lock Box Bob- what a character! And your Day of the Dead figure in your header looks terrific. I look forward to visiting again and seeing more of your work. Plus, it seems that you have a twisted mind just like mine- LOL!