Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Much ADO e-zine coming soon



Just a short one all. Announcing ADO's new e-zine, coming soon or pretty close!! LOL One of our members put this little video together and her brother composed the music. Enjoy!

Still taking care of my mother and spending many hours with her...my creative juices have kinda drained a bit...drained who in the hell knows, but I'm not doing what I love doing, my hey, it's my mom!! She's doing much better and this week we'll find out just exactly what she was treated for since her doc and the ER doc had different opinions...doctor's egos...rolling eyes back to the the edges of my head!! (Heads have edges????)

Have some stuff in the making in my studio and hopefully can complete most of them today and will share with you sometime later on this week. Told mom there was no way in hell I was going to do any shopping for her at Walmart next Monday!! LOL

Have a great week, my friends, and as always, peace out.

10 comments:

yoborobo said...

Georgina - I hope your mom feels better soon and that you get some time off. You need some art time, sista. My therapy is always about making skellys - gets all my bad juju right on out - lol!! Hang in there, you are an amazing daughter. xoxo
Pam

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I'm with Pam on this one.....so glad Mom is feeling better although she may feel like she can do things that she can't....verdad? You are a goodie for being there and taking care of her. It's hard work and you get lots of bonus points for doing it.
I can hardly wait to see your new things.
Be well yourself, tell the goats I love them too many and smile at all the upcoming pinkness. Smiling and waving good bye.....Linda

karen said...

Glad your mom is doing better...now take some time for you...pamper yourself. xo

Michele Lynch Art said...

Glad Mom is doing better :o) Also that you are getting back into the studio today :o)) Oh lady I hear you on Walmart!! Avoid it at all costs!! xo Michele

PeachyCheek said...

Hi Georgina. Cool video. Thanks for sharing it with us.

How is your mom doing? I hope you and she are both doing well.

Take care and be well!!

Kim

Cindi Myers said...

oh, loved that video! so many cool dolls!
I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing better, she's lucky to have you there to care for her. I know how emotionally and physically draining that can be. You are a good daughter. :)
Can't wait to see what you are creating. Hang in there!
XOXO - Cindi

Unknown said...

hope your mom feels better :)Please check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! tmbn estoy hosting a giveaway by our Latina sister, Leesandra Diaz from Sweet Spot Card Shop NY! besos,bendiciones y buenas vibras!

YayaOrchid said...

Glad to hear your Mom is doing better and home from the hospital Georgina. I know what that's like. Do take some time for yourself every now and then. You need to remain strong and healthy for your Mom.

Marie S said...

I am so glad your mom is doing better!!
You are such a wonderful daughter!!
Good on you!

I see a lot of my favorite people in that video, very cool!!

rebecca said...

dear lover of lupita,

thank you for your visit and your enthusiasm for dia de los muertos. i am so looking forward to everyone who feels this soulful urge to join in. thank you so much for posting the dia de bloglandia button up and
sharing the invitation!

you are wonderful!