Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dia De Los Muertos 2


Here we are, a bunch of crazy adults having crazy fun. I dressed as La Llorona and the young man next to me is my son, Ian. He went as a zombie judge; notice the sledge hammer instead of a gavel!! The other photo is at the party. Most of us older women have known each other since we were 15 years old...we went to same high school....nothing like old ! That's my hubby next to me in the back...he went as a fat biker dude!!! I told him I really liked the tattoos and should keep them on until he has to go back to work tomorrow!! It was such a beautiful night, we sat outside for the meal and later sat in front of the chimeneas while everyone told ghost stories. Sorry I was the poop that was just too tired...got up with my grandson, Aiden, in the early a.m. Saturday for a change and feeding and then again 3 hours later, so these old bones and no stamina lady hit the hay early....well at about 11 anyway.

Need to run. Promised Ian I'd make him his pizza for lunch before I take him back to his father. Poor kid has been craving it for 2 weeks now, so better get started.

No comments: