Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Etsy

Well, I'm on Etsy now and this little guy is for sale. I've listed just about everything I've done in the past year and am working on more. This is a very exciting time for me since I'm finally out there in the cyber world, of course, so is everyone else! Anyway, I'm happy about this decision and hopefully it will bring in a little extra income. I've been having more fun reading the feedback I'm getting from otherEtsy members...they have made me feel right home.

Well, need to run. Have to start on that OB-GYN sculpture. Peace out.

1 comment:

Chaska Peacock said...

Good luck on Etsy! Please let me know how that goes. How do people find what they are looking for?

Oh, and by the way, I am teaching a
Prosperity Doll class in January. Hope you will have time to join us.:-)