Friday, December 5, 2008

New Wreath

Had to show my new wreath...isn't it just too funny? During the Thanksgiving weekend, my sister and I went to a local art show, best one in town as far as I'm concerned. I came across this woman that makes these awesome wreaths and when I saw this one, I knew it was mine. She makes them from regular grapevine wreaths, purchased at any craft store, but what she does with them is just magical. She gets much of her materials in Mexico then assembles them into these fab wreaths. This was the only one of it's kind, the rest were for Christmas or for home decor. My sister bought a star with these great, brightly coloured straw balls and corn flowers. It was a great afternoon and it was nice to see many old friends from my college days, graduated 3 years ago, to see many in their own stands. I'm going to work towards this show and hopefully get in next year or by 2010.

No comments: