Monday, October 6, 2008

Thanks

First of all, I want to introduce you to the Brothers Bob. They're fraternal triplets sharing one body, but don't tell them that; each one thinks he's in charge. Sometimes, we all feel we're in control, but life has a way of tapping us on the shoulder and letting us know, "it ain't so!" Wow, can't you tell it's a Monday???!??

I want to thank those of you who commented and left me your blog/websites to post. I'm hoping more of you will participate. I want everyone who visits my blog to enjoy those on the list and discover what I have discovered, what a bunch of wonderful, talented, creative people out there and awfully nice too!

Today is my anniversary...married 7 years. This is my second and I'm his 4th!! When we met, on that first date, he told me about his wives ("Ok, Henry the 8th!") and all I wanted to do was RUN!!!!! After all I was just 2 blocks from my apartment, but since he picked me up, he knew where I lived. Well, the courtship went on for 2 years...I wanted to make sure this was the one. I also had a made a promise to my son that I would stay put till he graduated from middle school. My son, Ian, is autistic and doesn't do well with huge changes, so I had 2 years to ease him in. Anyway, my husband, Vern, is the warmest, kindest, most loving man I've ever known. Sometimes I wonder what the heck I was doing with the other one for 25 years!!! LOL Oh well, he did me the favour by saying bye-bye.

So what are we going to do tonight, you wonder? Have a nice steak dinner, salad, sour cream and cheese smashed potatoes and homemade apple pie I made during the weekend. After that, watch our favorite television shows and after that....don't know!!!! hehehe!!

Well, need to run. Taking my mom out to do her grocery shopping. We can't leave my father for too long, he is no longer able to walk, so he needs some tending. Have a great Monday. Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little...