Well, you can just tip me over with a feather. I received another great award from Pam at yoboro.blogspot.com. I just got this award last week, so I'm going to fudge this, forgive me Pam, and use my same answers from my previous blog...cutting and pasting!!
- I have no fear of nonpoisonous snakes.
- I took piano lessons from ages 7-10 and never went past the 1st grade music book. I was tired of the teacher telling me I wasn't practicing so I practiced for 3 hours every day and was expecting an A for the lesson...nah, it was the same ol' same ol', "Georgina, you're not practicing." Hence my musical days came to an abrupt end. I pretended I forgot a lesson and my mother put me in the corner for 4 hours as punishment....it was sooo worth it!!!
- At girl scout camp I talked a girl into putting Kleenex into her bra for the dance that night. She did and as she was showing off her moves, the Kleenex fell out...still feel badly about that, but that's what she gets for being beautiful, talented and flat!
- Used to spit into my sister's milk when she angered me....would tell her about it after she drank it...she had a very high gagging reflex. OK, my bad, however, I did confess this to the priest every time I did it....had to pray a mess of Hail Marys and Our Fathers!!!
- Met my wonderful sweet man on the Internet.
- Got stoned with my sister on a New Years Eve a few years ago...forgot I could giggle that much!!!
- Returned to school in 1997 after my ex and I separated. Received my degree in 2005 in something really relevant, where jobs are a plenty, a B.A. in Art with a discipline in ceramics, "Would you like catsup with those fries?" Good ol' Liberal Arts!!! LOL