Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some of the Newest STuff



Drum roll please...here it is, 2 weeks worth of work, well maybe longer if you include the time going into the fortune teller. Now, there's a story behind the fortune teller, but first, let me assure you that my doll-making
days are not over. I'm just doing a little playing around with these little wooden ladies. There is an artist that lives across the river from me, and she makes armies of these little dollies and has made quite a name for herself, she also does other really cute things, but I don't think I could make "armies," since I know I'd become just a tad bored after awhile. On the smaller ones, I drilled holes on top of their little heads to make Halloween ornaments. I'm going to spray paint my little Christmas tree black and make a Halloween tree...just hope the darn thing doesn't melt on me when I begin to paint. Well, seeing how I'm obviously limited to how many pics I can display, I'll continue this on another page.

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

I send you the best drumroll I can manage today!!!!!
And no, I couldn't make armies either. I like one or two or three...enough. Brain wanders!
Really cool---specially the skulls!

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

Hola Georgina!!

I love them all but I want the one that's in the center orange back ground the little ladie holding some thing green. she has a twirly hook at the tip. Also Can you get la lloran cd I will buy it from you too this is for the end of month. I can't seem to find la llorona! or some reason the song makes me happy!

Cheers o you bella linda!